Life's hard.

It's even harder when you're stupid.

John Wayne

Friday, October 18, 2013

Yep another delay

Fellow readers,

So I have to imagine you are as tired of reading these posts as I am of writing, but here it goes, my computer just kicked it this week with all of my post info on it.  I'm using my iPad to write this one, but that isn't a very practical for an actual review.  So while I attempt to recover my data an d learn windows 8 there will be a, hopefully, short delay on the next review.  I know it sucks, trust me I am even more annoyed than you are.  Imagine being brilliant, witty, and eloquent as I am without a reliable way to gift other people with my words.

Anyway, fingers crossed and with some help from my other half we will be up and running soon!

Whymsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I appreciate person's right to their own opinion - even when they disagree with me - please remember this blog is a place of respect for all. Keep it clean and temper your comments with kindness. Thank you!