Life's hard.

It's even harder when you're stupid.

John Wayne

Friday, May 4, 2012

Your Book Review Ideas


Hello fellow readers I am coming to you in search of ideas on books or authors to read.  Now don’t get me wrong I have plenty of ideas on my own, but I would love to hear some of yours.  I am open to most genres; fiction or non, with the exception of probably horror - people I have two girls to take care of and that requires sleep unmarred by nightmares - unless it is really worth it.

So whether you liked the book, disliked the book, want someone to discuss it with, or would just love to hear more of my delightful opinions – and yes I do come by the need to express them directly from a large family full of strong personalities- send in your suggestions. 

I am patiently waiting with anticipation  ~ Whymsy ~

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of suggestions for books outside of your normal reading. "Young Men and Fire" by Norman Maclean, "The River Why" by David James Duncan and "The Enchanted April" by Elizabeth von Arnim.

    Good reading and good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and add those books to my list. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

While I appreciate person's right to their own opinion - even when they disagree with me - please remember this blog is a place of respect for all. Keep it clean and temper your comments with kindness. Thank you!