Life's hard.

It's even harder when you're stupid.

John Wayne

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top finds of the 2012



As 2012 closes I find myself looking back over the year and some of the books I reviewed.  Here are the books that really stuck with me for one reason or another and if you haven’t read them yet I suggest giving them a try!

Happy New Year,
Whymsy


Whip It by Shauna Cross ★★☆
I’m Sure My Coolness Factor Has Gone Up Just By Reading This Book!
Fiction - YA


One for the Money by Janet Evanovich  ★★★★☆
I like it down and dirty!
Fiction – Mystery

 

Divergent by Veronica Roth ★★★★☆
What would your choice be?
Fiction – YA – Sci Fi - Dystopia


Moon Called by Patricia Briggs ★★★★☆
This book more than kept up its side of the contract.
Fiction – Urban Fantasy/Paranormal

Becoming Naomi Leon by Pam Munoz Ryan ★★★★☆
Becoming a Lion
Fiction - Juvenile 


Rowan of Rin by Emily Rodda★★☆
A Tale of Courage
Fiction-Juvenile-Epic Fantasy 

 

Invictus: Nelson Mandela and the Game That Made a Nation
by John Carlin ★★★★★
Masterful
Non Fiction – History – Politic/Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I appreciate person's right to their own opinion - even when they disagree with me - please remember this blog is a place of respect for all. Keep it clean and temper your comments with kindness. Thank you!